Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hi!(:

Yeah the haze problem has been going around so yeah take good care of yourselves everyone.Today's not so good,not abit for me nor my family.
We went out yeah for lunch and i came home with Don.Watched Rv in my room and tried to enjoy the saturday life.

My dad's frustrated,my whole entire family is frustrated.I really dont know why this has to happen all of a sudden,and i dont know if i can take this.My dad has been working real hard for the past years,to build this family,to even give us a life.I seriously dont think he deserves all this man.

The fact is..he is the one contributing,and yet now he is the one losing it.Spare the last bit of fairness in this world,why do family fight family when we were suppose to be standing together holding one another during the bad times.No ,nobody notice cause everyone's far too busy isnt it?

Okay thing now,i better pray hard for my results..so at least it will ease my dad's mind or maybe lessen the burden..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home