Saturday, November 11, 2006

















Hi!(:
Had this splendid day out with Yuanlin,it was cool because it was the very first time we both went out together!So we headed to orchard and do our window shopping,Omg all the clothes !Its like when you have the money there will never be anything to buy,but when you're short of it,you want to buy the world down.
Okay i managed to buy my writting pad and stuff,by the way i think i ate alot yesterday.Hahas,nevermind about it,how often anyway. (:
Went to bugis cause we wanted to check out some stuff,took neos and ate corochan!
Here's it,we sort of detoured abit before we arrived at the bbq.Donna was there too(: So like bbq-ed and played cards.I was damn exhausted,i fell straight into bed when i got home.My mum was really sweet yesterday,see she actually made my bed for me .Ya i was very touched (:

Good day lovers<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home