Thursday, November 09, 2006



Hi!(:

I really like this picture,so very cute huh.So ya i hope i am not too late to retrive this blog and so dont stop reading thou i know its getting dead.One more week of school before the term really ends so like ya pressing on!I like school today,see map reading is so much fun plus its easy so like ya give the teacher more time to waste.Add maths went on fine cause it was fairly simple to understand and Lim didnt come for physic which really brightens my day.Hahas,i made dinner for my bros cause it gives me extra allowance i hope!I am short of cash .Yay for staurday,i am finally going to town!Woohoooooooo.

Oh ya,Xh!Cheerup okay dont think about it,you know time heals every wound. (: Hi,i hope you know that i will never give up on our friendship.I thought it through ,it means alot to me.I guess everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves to redeem themselves.Time?Sighs

<3you>


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home