Monday, October 30, 2006

Has the time come for me

Hi!(:
kao,I stayed home the whole day today and i watched xiao xin all over again.Good thing i didnt take my afternoon nap cause i will end up wide awake in the night.Yeah ,halloween is over,no more candy no more scary business .Me and my mum decided to start packing our stuff cause we dont have much time left.
Hahas,and then i played metal slug with Don.I know how lame it is but yeah at least a noobie finished the whole mission.Okay this is serious,i dont know when to get started with my work.Life has been too good(:

You go lovers<3

I never dreamt it'd be this way
I've lost any chance for me to say
To say that I miss you, say that I love you
Will someone please tell me I'm okay
I wasn't prepared for what's to come
A life made of memories gone so young
And now I'm regretting all I've done
But in your heart know that I'm with you all along
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
I'm in your heart tonight
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home