Thursday, December 28, 2006




















Hi!(

:

We had this on christmas day itself,& it was really an eventful day for me.From shopping to movies to a really splendid dinner.Awesome.

Now for yesterday,it was my class chalet!finally,but the rain kinda ruined half of everything.We faced many problems finding the chalet itself.The plan was to go there and complete some homework,I did but i left the whole file in the chalet.How nice.

Then my parents were being really ridiculous.They wanted me home in 15 minutes when I was so far away.So anyway my dad paid for my taxi fare.I missed out a whole lot,the gift exchange and Miss si!Anyway hope you guys have fun yeah(: It had been great for me last night.Thru the class activities i really hope we'll all be brought closer and yeah more memories to be kept.

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home