Monday, February 19, 2007

Hi!(:

I had this really weird dream last night,but I am not going to say it.My dreams has random people coming with really random actions.Oh and not to mention random happenings that is almost impossible in real life.
Someone told me that our dreams are always the opposite of reality.But its not everytime we remembered what we actually dreamt of.Like yeah i dont even recall most of it except for the more significant ones.I dont know why my dreams can make such an impact on me,even bringing out my emotions.There were times when i woke up crying,and yes it was horrid maybe cause dreams feel real.

Nightmares are significant.Our dreams grow with us,i dont find monsters/dentist/teachers in my dreams cause they really dont scare me anymore.Whereas things like love and friendship could actually be of a greater fear to me.Losing something like it is far worse than having monsters & monsters.Yikes.

Perhaps dreams sometimes bring across something as well.Not really teaching a value but just know that something's gonna happen.Yeah thats enough of my dream.Hmm,i think i'll still take the teachers as nightmares.

Okay i am returning to Sg today.I am so sad,i did not get my Puma bag!But its really expensive & i betcha cant find it in Sg.Sighs,this is love at first sight maybe.This trip is so wasted k,i didnt even get anything .Okay i got a so called replacement "ipod" which isnt really an ipod nano .And...yes gosh i am not even done shopping.Why isit that we cant take the night flight so that i can make another trip down o MBK.Like Don wanna get more games too!!!!
They're so cheap!

Okay now i can say time really flies huh.Hope the plane distributes free toys or something.Grr.
If only my period.........It wouldnt been this way.Nvm,its good were going home i guess.

byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home