Sunday, April 08, 2007


Hi!(:

Tomorrow is the day ,drama syf central judging!!Wish us luck nowww,we really need it.I hope things dont get screwed up or anything that just goes wrong.Gold??Yes if miracles really exist right now but i really believe in team spirit.As long as everyone is willing to put their hearts together anything could just happen.
I want Drama to get something,because i saw the efforts that everyone was giving.Its really stressful for someone to be standing there on stage and being yelled at repeatedly.
I feel so ashamed of myself,i did nothing kay.Not this year, and i have missed out so much man..
Its good i went today and least i saw something that really inspired me,the people,the crew,the actors.
Everyone plays a definite role there.
Okay i have been slacking through my weekend ,this sucks i need some pushing so bad.
Oh and i went to Pp today with my dad for grocery shopping,sighs this is the last in a long time.
He's going away tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home