Saturday, March 24, 2007


Hi!(:

Yesterday was fine,but there was everything in the house that held me back from going out.Yep so i was late.It was so difficult to get a showtime for Bean cause everyone in the world's watching it.Okay so we queued twice to get an insane timing of 7.45.We'were suppose to be catching the 4.30 one,see there's this huge gap of time slot for us to walk the entire area.
I am so damn broke after paying for my ezlink,grr its so bullshit to be broke.With no money there's tons of things in the world for you to buy plus drool on.
Hilarious show,but its so predictable especially if you happen to be Mr's bean no .1 fan when you're young.Typical but still funny,a good way to spend your evening.Overall ,fel &Yl had made my day.
Too much popcorn's no good,trust me(:
I woke up in the middle of the night,with a misunderstanding of my dreams again.My tummy had rumbling sounds coming from it and i found myself in a desperate need for the damn loo.
P-ewwww i cant believe i could be doing such a business,or maybe i was still dreaming.
Today's Sunday or maybe a day for some good rest.No,there was this fog of lethargy that wrapped around me and i didnt wanna do anything but sleep.I read the papers and incidentally i was reminded of the Monday blues.How's that?I should have a column of a tragic weekend plus dreadful Mondays as well.
Before i end this,Happy belated birthday SeanTan and birthday peeps.Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home