Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hi!(:

Today has been such a long mournful day.
Firstly,lessons didnt end for us till 3 which is so loooooooooong.Today'exceptionally long because everyone was feeling terribly dead.There was no special atmostphere or so to be joyful in class,maybe its the teachers.We should be given more free periods so that we could rest and energise ourselves.Okay this is soo stupid,i think i am way toooo tired.

Then i had chinese oral which turned out to be the disaster of the day cause i totally messed everything up.I keep stumbling during my read,and i really dont feel that i am going to do well,this sucks.
I attended drama today which is another mistake i suppose.Wasted my time seriously,i was there with practiacally nothing to do except talking to Hx.
Then my dad picked me up and i rushed home for tuition all the way till now.I am drained,sooo fully used up.

See everyday,we just sit there in class waiting for time to pass us by.Hoping that teachers would fall sick or maybe if there's an emergency?Then we start to get too restless and we start irritating the people around to self-entertain which precisely always work out.

I hope tomorrow's better,if i am going to pass everyday like that ..Its no life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home