Saturday, April 07, 2007

We're closer to perfection








Hi!(:
Yesterday was a blast for good friday.It has been a way long time since i been to town,i still treasure the atmosphere there and of course the crowd.
Urbanising creates the city and more live to the spirits.
Oh and in the earlier part of the day i spent some time with my family.We had lunch buffet at Rc again which was really awesome.Then we went shopping at Marina and yes i totally surpassed my limits on spending.Bought a new top,ring and a my flip flops!
My dad's great,if only i could share him with the world.
I met up with Fii and teni and we travelled down to town together and there's where we met up the rest.Namely,Jas,jeff,allie,D,Wong -!
We had our dinner celebrated at Balcony,and it was my first time there.Thanks for the treat Jas.
Took lots of pictures and random stuff we always do.
It was a fruitful event for us,we headed down to starbucks for supper maybe?Yeah then continuing with more fun stuff.
Yup after which,i cabbed home with Fii and oh yes the cab fare was like..OMG!
I love yesterday.
I am so happy for my friends yes,happiness had definitely taken up the air around.This is bliss man.
By the way,not everyone get to surmount the obstacles in life,so just go through it the harder way,you will still get to your destination someday.
Ps:I like this song,i know its old but never in the heart yeah?<3





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home