Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hi!(:

I am gonna start this off with school.Yes school,the kind of predicament i face everyday.
I am gonna miss our foreign friends,it was great having them with us.Really,the exchange programme has indeed made school an awesome place to be in altogether.

Not forgetting drama,i think i am just gonna quit the whole thing.Look at it,we have this really unreasonable teacher-in-charge who comes for a purpose of flaunting her flaws and not forgetting the boredom.Juniors have been suffering,i know.Guess what,i actually thought i would love my CCA when i first joined,with full passion for it.Acting is a no way future,i promise.
* should just learn how to settle issues with the members in a more amicable way,it will probably work both ways.

Back to class,i think i am really going to go the extra mile to improve my chinese,its gonna be hard no doubt.But its my last year to prove something worthy and chinese is my language,i should score.I just cant pronounce si shi siii ,but no its not gonna take me down.I need to do something,just anything.Chinese is too crucial for my future.Tuition classes just proves its redundancy sometimes,its all within ourselves i guess.

We had a chinese compo test today and the topic sorta contrast with what i was thinking at that very moment.Seriously,people dont know how to appreciate somethings until they lose them.-Points gun to myself.Maybe we dont realise it sometimes cause we just keep losing so much.Like in people for example?You wont know how much someone really mean to you until you lose them sometimes,then for sure you know how empty life can be without them.Sad,but still its a phrase of life.I can translate this(:

Alright,this is a long post.I thank you for taking your time off to read this.Lastly i am still left in a quandary whether i should attend school tomorrow.Hmm.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home