Saturday, July 14, 2007


Hello Sunday morning,you're looking so pretty fine today.Yesterday has been great for me,finally after a decade my dad has once again joined our family.Its felt so good to be able to spend the entire day with my dad,so good i wouldnt want anything more in this world.
I woke up at 7 ,joined my family in grocery shopping and breakfast,then we had lunch at suntec.My dad brought me and my brothers shopping right away which didnt turn out so well but nevermind.I had this 'conflict' with my bro cause of a stupid phone which indeed wasnt very necessary.Dinner at Chijmes was good enough to fill me for that night.Okay well that sums up my whole day of course.
Anyway have you read the papers recently?There's this 2 ladies and a 14 month old baby who roams around public because they were homeless and broke.The public toilet is where they actually call home.Seriously, I think that i am really fortunate and so are you.We have practically everything that we need and probably more than half of what we want.Its really insane to always be complaining how unfair life has been because there are people out there who yearns for the kinda life we have.
I am lucky for everything that i am given and blessed with.Not just that shelter over my head,but i have a dad who works the extra mile for us and a great bunch of friends who never fails to make my life more meaningful & love which makes my life worthwhile altogether.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home