Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hello everybody!Today has been a totally whacking day for me.I guess the celebration of hc's birthday was a deal success.By the way,the cake is from fel,Yl,kenneth,Seantan,lz & joel to Hc & I.
It was really thoughtful of them and thanks for making today memorable,sure the last year for us has been made significant in many ways.Thou its not the actual day but i am somehow rushing to be 16 cause a lot of thing changes when you turn 16!




Before i forget,happy happy sweeeetest 16 Hc & Xh.(: hope you 2 get lot fun and blasts this b'day.Enjoy being 16.
On the verge of my recovery,today's indulgence needs some nursing still.The greatest gift has just arrived for me this year for I have my dad back on my birthday.Not forgetting my friends & bestests.
Goodnight all and have a good vacation




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home