Monday, July 30, 2007

Hi i am i a little hard up for some air right now.Feels like i have been trapped in this circle of exhaustion for far too long.The capacity in me can only contain this much i suppose,i am starting to feel my eyes swell up again.Shit shit.

Obviously,its the worse time to lapse focus.Prelims are nearing and what i have done so far is so not going to bring me through.I have to concentrate hard & i am dead serious.I mean yeah right after this post,when i am done ranting.I need to feel better now now now!!!Yes i should thank the teachers very much for realising how our lives revolve around stress and work without doing anything about it.

Yeah,too bad huh,its life..I need my period to be over fast,i need to stop thinking,i need to leave everything aside for now.Oh remind me just how am i suppose to???I am practically immune to it.No point being clinically depressed cause its not a solution to my problems,its just putting my future it jeopardy.I have to do something because i do give a damn about it.

I really hope things are just gonna get better after the rain for her/him/they/you.Yes please it better be.Needless to say,if only everyone else just keep their own lookout for their own lives maybe its better.
Okay,i need to study.Byebyebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home