Thursday, September 06, 2007

I think i am one of the luckiest girls ,seriously.I have the greatest best friends in the world,family & love.Today marks one of the happiest days alive,6 September 07.Yes oh and Happy birthday Jacq i hope you are having alot of fun yourself and i know its gonna be a great year for you.My bestests did something really sweet for me and Wong's b'day.Omg,i have no idea how else am i suppose to express such happiness and gratitude to these wonderful people.The picnic at fort canning was amazing for i have not have one in years,not just one but a really special one.Thank you all soo sooo much,Alicia,Phylicia & Jasmine.I have absolutely no idea what you guys went through but i am sure it was all the heart that was in it.Super romantic for the bestests to celebrate a birthday.

Oh gosh,for now there's almost nothing lacking in my life.Oh well probably a new hp but i've gotten over that.I really must credit god for all the good in the world.I can still vividly remember they days when i was complaining about everything,how unfair life was and how i wish it could be better.I guess he was kinda with me all this while,through the toughest and difficult times.I realised that if you really take the time off to look around you,appreciate and cherish,you will discover the little things in life that makes it all worthwhile again.& as for me,not just my family but the greatest bunch of friends with me.I have to also mention felicia,yuanlin&friends,they were always bringing so much laughter into my life and i really have no regrets meeting all you people.

Definitely one of the best birthdays ever.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home