Saturday, September 08, 2007



Thank you so much Yj,I truly appreciate everything that you've done for me.I have more than a thousand thank yous to the world right now really.Thank you all so very very much.
High school musical 2 starts tomorrow,hahahaha nobody's excited,not anymore.Today's great.My dad woke the whole family up at 7 and dragged us into the car for breakfast.Its feels good anyway,grocery shopping together.
Lunch at paragon then did some big time shopping .When my dad's in town,nobody ever goes hungry anyway.Its like non stop feeding which is good and bad.Dinner at chijmes was horrible because everyone felt like throwing up.I hate to hit the roads cause i get car-sick every now and then.Omg the thought of food can get me all nauseous already.
The holidays is coming to an end,it feels kinda productive anyway.Great week,i am now all ready to retieve life back.....noooooooot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home