Friday, April 18, 2008

dream,visual,plan,act! Go tp!

HIiiiiiiiiiiii all.My orientation is over.I skipped like more than half of today ..i know so much of being enthu!!!I think all nasians fled anyway or at least i did with 3 others!!Yesterday was pretty alright and for now i just swear i will fit in with my new classmates somehow.We only have 24 in class so it should be okay if they quit thinking Im thai/bad girl wth yeah.The mass dancing and all were seriously engaging plus it has been so long since I've been in school.My ridiculous timetable is a turn off man,i mean who goes to school for 2 hours righttt!!!Oh and none of my ex school mates are in the same class or the least near my class okay,this suckxzxz.I just hope none of us drift apart really.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home