Sunday, April 13, 2008

No you hang up

Now i really wonder...........

Whats your first reaction when you see this........... :)

Again,with the lastest plans.....fel and yl stayed over at my place.We're really in need of cash right now because we are just not cut out to save. We had Mac delivery in the morning,pizza for lunch and Carl's Jr for dinner :)& i"ve not even come to the part on what we did yesterday.Met Hc and the rest today and shopped for school essentials together. They are all really an extremely understanding group of people.Thanks alot for yesterday.
I think Shayne Ward has a sexy voice.I mean i have been stuck on his music everytime it turns on.Anyway school's on in like 2 days and Im hardly preparing!!I hope i meet a good bunch of people,people who studies hard and play hard all at the same time.I hope everyone in school gets tired of dressing up someday because i am already lazy to.if you know me well you probably know whats running on the back of my mind now. First days are always exciting!!!
-
You know whenever you are standing at the lowest peak of your life,you just gotta really look around and look on the best side of things. Sometimes it really doesnt make sense to me that everything happens for a reason but in alot of things,we chose to make it this way.Unknowingly one day,we might have already stepped out of misery but its really because things used to mean alot to us thats why we are pulled back again and again.Its really nice when our minds are put away from life for a bit but ultimately we still turn back because its our hearts thats leading us on.Seriously,no one esle would truly understand but ourselves yeah. The thought of sheer happiness can be too overwhelming at times but if we fall back to reality,just believe that things will get better. For me,I am just too drained to persue anything else for now.I hope that by leaving somethings on its own,it will find its way.Somehow,I have to keep up with the pace of my life and even if i dont...I have to.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home