Monday, April 14, 2008

Your pranks made me fool



Hi everyone.I am finally recovering...or at least i think I am!! Anyway if Fel's here now Im sure to give her the bashing of a lifetime k,no kidding. I received a call from Melvin and he told me fel left her phone at his place.& since he was using fel's phone to call,it sounded very convincing.Then he went on telling me she brought a whole lot of alcohol to drink because she was emoing for some gay reasons.For the whole time I've known Felicia,i have hardly seen her getting upset or anything cause she's always the one comforting me.I swear the situation was so tense and i was even thinking of calling her dad cause now she's at the other end of sg.
All this is a made up joke people.I dont know why i am even pulled into this.AND I ACTUALLY BELIEVED YOU omg.For the complete 2 mins of making me all worried,the both of you owe me big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home