Friday, May 16, 2008

I know that its so cliche,to tell you that everyday i spent with you is a new best day of my life

TP's CCN day. Pictures all credit to Ryan















We spent almost 20 bucks on the fund-raising yesterday,for a very good cause i suppose . Spent the rest of day chilling with Jask and Saml at starbucks. I am watching Mtv kopi now or should i say I am patiently waiting for Mtv made to start so i can be motivated to work for the rest of today. I have a pile of work to do by today or i can jolly well stay home for the next 2 days.
I think being contented with life is the best gift anyone can ever ask for. Read the straits times,you will probably feel more fortuntate now really.If Sg ever get hit by a natural disaster,we're done for. There is this girl who has to get her leg amputated in order to be resued,seems like i can hear her cries from the picture itself. Sighs,I think i would rather be left to die than to go thru all that pain & agony.I should give thanks to god for I m so blessed afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home