Saturday, May 17, 2008

love is bliss,but a dire consequence at the same time.

My first photo from the Polaroid with the most spastic looking Elmo. Charmaine's balloon burst during the process and that really explain our faces.
I had my ass stuck home the whole day and i did some tutorial at least.I m seriously very impress with myself today. I went jogging with my brother in the evening and we did the grocery shopping together.My brother is really growing up and its really faster than i think.On second thought,things would be better if time could just grind to a halt for now..I cant wait for tomorrow,Im sure its gonna be an awesome day.For now,its better to just sleep all sorrows away,dream of a desire like perhaps how i can change the world.
It has been so long now,i really wonder how're you doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home