Friday, July 04, 2008

Those misery,were they made for humans?





Hieeeeeee!Finally,time to retrieve my weekends.I was thinking about a change ..in some things.I know I dont always succeed but trying makes a difference so anyhow!!I want to try to do my homework and somehow abolish my own freedom. T.R.Y.

Anyway Met CherylF and Jszeling after school and they were damn nice to come to tp ha!!Ok...or maybe cause there was a straight bus hmm. Had alot of fun and cheap bargains from Haji cept for the fact that we couldnt find Sl's costume thingy.Omg,we ate hell alot today and its really unfair cause CherylF wont gain weight ever!!
Life always make you seem like a damn fool.Why cant things just be ok for abit?I mean sometimes you really need things to just stop falling apart so you have time to set things straight right.If time really does heal everything then i think I will be need a whole lot of it cause some things are just driving the shit outta me.Screw it all,really screw it.

6 Comments:

At 8:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg pris!! It's not like you'll ever gain weight and get fat too,ha ha!

Okie luvv you long time babe,cya soon! :)

<3,
S

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Right babe.I can so totally prove that ok. You can so swallow and elephant and gain nothing as well.
Yes seeyou in no time dear :) Loveyou

 
At 4:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will gain weight soon! Maybe when I finally get pregnant. x) We should do the same thing all over again, like, hellooo~~~! :D

 
At 6:45 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Haha babe,you know we do things like stalkers seriously. Hell yeah you better gain weight when youre pregnant or else..hmm.Neways i had alot of fun yesterday so whatever!!:)

 
At 2:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate you! PRISCILLA!

 
At 5:07 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

screw off k Jonas :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home