Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Touchdown turnaround,everything is safe and sound!

School,my classmates. They're really amazing out there :)
Wa,I dont have a clue about my life sia. I have lost certain motivations for certain goals and it bad cause i am suppose to prove something worthy!!I think,I should consider being a nun like CherylF,it would be nice to in turn love the world.
I have lost touch with so many things,I am no longer fascinated by stupid issues or hormones for a fact.I felt like i have withdrawn myself from alot of things lately. Going home,turning in by the usual bedtime and doing my homework. Wa,damn Shiok.
I miss you, Alicia,Jasmine,wong,Fii,teni,Yl,fel,saml,afiqah,cheryl,zsa,szeling,catherine, amelia and amanda
Where have you all been. How're you all doing.

8 Comments:

At 7:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think being a nun takes the mind off a lot of things. But I'll probably end up with 5 children somewhere anyway! Let's catch up on youth day! :) 8 July, I think.

 
At 7:31 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

As long as its a free day we can do some catching up!! OK thats if the rest are free haha!Can o get our costumes for racial harmony day together with Szeling.

Being a Nun,might be a good idea in future hon :)

 
At 7:35 AM , Blogger aetiiqcaz said...

HEY YO FRIEND! How's life man? Haven't seen/ talked to you for like wow, a few months? HAHA XD

 
At 7:50 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

HEY!!Hi Aetii:) Yes yes How've ya been lately?Life is doing ok for me haha. See you soon ok :)

 
At 8:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siah Xin Yi! We soooooo hafta catch up soon :)

xoxo,
Saml.

 
At 5:52 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

OMG good ya know! Look at what happened to you today dear! Ok soon ah,no dental,no crampz kk. Miss you babe:)

 
At 2:36 AM , Blogger Zsa!(: said...

I've been miss-miss-a-missin' you guys too! :D And you will never cut it as a nun -_-"

Seriously.

 
At 5:35 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Eh dont underestimate me ok.Pls wait till i am truly saint. :) see you soon ok<3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home