Sunday, June 22, 2008

Random

You,are really cute.So friendster deals with all your friends?:)
You,need to grow up like now now now!
I admit i can get really mean.
From tomorrow,I will be better off in someway cause i am determined.
Everyone's burning the midnight oil,it always happen like a tradition eh.
I wont mind watching Zohan repeatedly since it gets me going.
I really miss you, S . I know you're reading this.
Life will return to the way it is before soon and good days will settle in.
How about a hot chocolate?It will put you in bed better.
Dont struggle,just find the best way out of things.Life is ok
I am still a kid and i think too much about my future,gets me all worried sometimes.
I will get my driving licence next year,promise myself.
I cant believe school's up tmr..
Monday blues is coming my way now,time for bed.
Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home