Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Devastations and reform

EDITED yo babes :]

Like all the others in the world,I'm trapped. Life keeps you trapped and you'll need too much time to ever find a way out of things.Since we are all kinda trapped so maybe we should work together to make a better team. Things always works out better when you know that you're not alone and that there are people out there who are actually going through the same predicament as you.I, would really like to try to love you.
I know I always try to make people read inbetween the lines but you know who you are ok :) I would really hope the right encouragements is sent to the right people :)yes.

I think I've always been quite pale looking,if i dont smile,have a freak bad hair,extreme hunger...I will look super ghostly!! Ok and i need to get out of that.I have been reading the column "Health & you" so much but of course applying it to life is another story. I've been exercising and having better meals so i hope I'll see some results in a few months. Kidney problems will start reducing by then as well as the nose bleed and shit.Omg I am really annoying.
Try to keep yourself away from the sun these days ok.You have not read about the darkest side of it yet man.Firstly just 15 mins being under the sun will cause damage to your skin,eyes and even your precious hair.I emphasize hard that this is not suppose to be a bimbotic statement,its really true.I do love the sun just that..i have the problem of not being able to get tanned just like everyone else.So be it i guess.
Ok promoting healthy lifestyle is crucial for everyone!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home