Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wise men says,only fools rush in

Today's so awesome!! Met Ryan for a lil while cause we were both heading to town. Did my hair with Yl but to hell with it cause there is no difference at all.Okay maybe its in better condition now but still.......!!!Everything we did today just make me feel like a freaking deprived teen. We queued up for balloons with all the other kids,how cool can we get seriously.



We dined in @ the Disney resturant,Redhill. Like how often we travel to the other end of sg . Visit that place everyone,gives you a slight feel of Disneyland. Like I've mention SiahXinYi's very deprived like always!! There's even a movie screening thingy which got everyone hooked up. I miss my younger days really where things are always..oh dreams come true and shit like that.
But now we always have to snap back to reality which dont always come with a good ending.
I know you,I walk with you once upon a dream.
I know you,the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.
& i know its true,that visions are seldom what they seem.
But if i know you,i know that its true.
You'll love me at once,the way you did once upon a dream.
I should shut up,k bye all.Dream big dont expect too much outta life.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

eh heh. i see it's that dress :)

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

You have not worn yours right!!!Next time,let me see ok :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home