Saturday, May 27, 2006


hello everybody!(:
i am currently .oh well say good at my grandmother's .
i have not exactly lose my entire life there,could get worse.my mum told me i will be there for half a year.damn it.
thats when i say you lose a lifetime,bother.
lost in a world of comunication with my friends .no computer,phone or anything like it!
i miss my friends so much!!i cant believe i am gonna spend the holidays staring into space.!
my mum will be leaving for hong kong soon enough.

i have been working out on fitness for the past week,and i think i cant go on.
blabla.
heard of the high school musical ?its a great show,catch it on disney
25 june ,7.30(:
watch the mtv music awards this coming saturday.

Meet the parents session wasnt so bad.my mum wasnt exactly very pleased with my results.
mdm jamilah tried to cover up abit.
"oh she does concentrate in class and she is not that talkative"
thank you qishan for editing this skin for me(:
i want to get this billabong wallet but i dont have enough savings for it,and my mum does n't approve working part time.
i am getting so tired of nags and scoldings time after time.
i had it,i dont get how the adults go on and on repeatedly without taking a break.

me and my mum are on talking terms,as in getting better,less unreasonable.
good thing she is giving me a lift after 9 tonight.phew!
<3

innie chen!miss you loadsss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home