Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hi!(:

So hey!Today's just went on alright,had lunch with my family and shopped with my bro.So yeah the very first time we did this together,went around the mall..telling each other about stories in school and yeah surprisingly he has a whole lot to tell,i am amused.
Brought presents for our friends,even he did and i chose it for him cause it was for a girl!I had to loan money from my bro cause i was low on the cash.Hahas,very embarassing for that.Thanks Don!(:
Went to get some lightings for my granny cause she will be moving to the Bayshore,yeah good news.
I had a haircut today,which makes me look no different but yeah at least it was a good hairwash.Came home ,slept and my dad prepared dinner for us today..so yeah its just special.
I am not gonna study for chinese,so hope the paper is passable for me.I will be thankful enough.
Okay i better run,bye!


I sit and wait does an angel contemplate my fate and do they know the places
Where we go when we're grey and old'cos
I've been told that salvation lets their wings unfold
So when I'm lying in my bed thoughts running through my head
And i feel that love is dead I'm loving angels instead

>bless the sole breadwinner of the family<3<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home