Monday, November 13, 2006































Hi!(:
School was like total crap today.Emaths sucks,english sucked .Oh and chinese is the hardcore sucker.
Point taken?Its gonna be worse tomorrow.Like so anyway i am not going to take any allowance till wed,cause if i were to spend it all now,i wont be able to make it to the outings.And yeah Felicia is not able to read this but still i wanna be the first to wish her happy 16th birthday!!Yeah,hope its gonna be a blast on thursday for all.
Ya,so read Fel's blog and tag tag tag!By the way my scanner is greater than i thought,it could scan like tiny pictures.Like cool!

You're so hot,you got me drooling all over, babe.
I am missing you,so come back soon!<3

I wanna finish writting my letters before thursday or even better tomorrow!Joy





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home