Friday, November 17, 2006



















































Hi!(:
So its like Felicia's birthday today,so happy happy birthday dear!Enjoy your sweet 16 and yeah again its not everyday you turn 16!(: It rained so much yesterday i had to wait for it to stop.So yl forgot about Fel's present so i had to make a trip down to her house to get it.And 12 takes like forever to reach bugis!!
Okay,there were all my classmates there which makes me really happy.Fel,azeirah,yl,huiting,kenneth,hc,jim,nic,liangzhi,sean tan,leonard and joel!!(:
They went to play pool,so like er..k the process was just bad.
We all had dinner at seoul garden,which is the best part of the day!Ate hell alot and they keep forcing me to eat more more more.I know i am not very worth it(: I love you all!<3
Well okay that was yesterday.
Today school was redundant!There was only 2 periods and i was having bad cramps .To think it has to come today.
Anyway caught step up with Allie(: The show was damn good ,hahas.

Okay ,my flight will be first thing in the morning.Will be back 15 days from now so like i am gonna miss you guys so much!<33<3take>
I hope my dad brings his laptop!!

Okay bye lovers and mates<3

p.s: you know i mean it when i say i love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home