Friday, December 29, 2006

Hi!(:
Screw blogger please,this is the second time i am posting.So yesterday was fun filled with joy+horror.Yes i realised i couldnt survive going out without my phone,can make me cry man.I started panicking so much when i couldnt find any of my friends .Oh yes and i think they should have a few payphones installed in Tmall so that i dont have to go all the way to the Mrt platform to use one.Hahas,then i met my life saviour-Matthias.With that, i found my friends(:


So yes xh got the later show cause the rest were filled.Jm,xh,nic and jim were there too by the way.After lunch we stilll had alot of time to spare,so we walked around and took neos!For some reasons time passed really quicky.Ek,Ws,yj came to join us at Gv.Omg deathnote is a must-watch.Its so damn good but too bad i missed the ending.

Rushed home in time for my tuition .Phew man i dont want another thrashing from my mum. I need to get my life back on track after the holidays.




































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home