Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hi!(:

Studying is ultra bore ,I hate social studies and chem.The dept of my hatred is beyond the sun and yes thats how much i hate it.I realise many songs have actually changed their background music,its all played by guitars.I mean most of the songs including maroon 5.Speaking of this,i didnt know radio disney exsisted.





































I have not been studying so much lately cause i dont know whats wrong with me.I have scored so freaking well for chem.Yeah like i got 1/3 of the paper.10/30.
I hate my subjects,no one know how stressful I am.Okay everybody is stressed!Why must there be so many tests in 2!2!2! days.Hello,were like humans and we need a life here.Grrr someone tell me why!!
Alright maybe i am a loser at my work now,i study but i dont study hard thats why i am a forever average person.At home,I am also an average loser.


I enjoy sleeping so much cause i dont have to think about anything else in the world,just dreaming.I bet anyone out there would be feeling this way too.Sec 4 is tough isnt it and well maybe its harder for the others .I am sorry for the complains but i'll feel better after my break.
My tuitor told me vectors will come in handy when we fly a plane.K fine,but i dont understand why learn it when i have no ambition to be a pilot!Nono,i cant even picture myself with a plane.
Why learn Chem cause i know i wont be a chemist.I know,cause the world have to have a common set of
knowledge...Sighs,but it sucks.
































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home