Monday, March 12, 2007

Hi!(:

I swear my blog song is making me all emo.Okay anyway today has been such a long day,and everything just go like"bam" and the day is like nearly over.
Drama came the first thing in the morning.Okay so some things kinda got cropped up during drama but i just hope everything is okay now.I am still furious with *,how could he show such a big attitude to our trainer,cause if anything were to happen to her,he's dead.
Plus you dont find good trainers everywhere,they're rare.Someone as special as Liah dont come easy.

Then i had Addmaths class.Hell boring.
Oh yl i just wanna say thank you for the cd,I love it ,love it loveit!
Oh and i loveyou.We had mos burger again!Yay,i never grow tired of it.We shopped and i saw my beloved bag again and its making me go nuts.I'll get it tomorrow,dont stop me.

Sighs yl,you must feel better okay?I know it has been such a bad day for some reasons.Cheerup!
I just finish watching Cinderella 3 and its awesome,it should probably get the best cartoon award.The only cartoons that brought out my emotions were lilo&stitch2 and now this.Seriously i think everyone should be inspired by disney somehow.Gosh.

Okay i dont want to go on fancinating about the show,its too good.
-
Everyone deserves true love.Again someday just not today,love will find its way.I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home