Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hi!(:

Goodday people!Today has been pretty good for me except......The add maths test.Yes thats about it.
I am happy with my chinese really cause i didnt think i would pass.51(: & My Poa too!
Happy birthday Miss si!!okay i know she wont be reading this but but everyone must know that she is one of the bestest teachers i have ever met okay.

Oh yarh and we went to the Indian resturant yesterday & we had a blast man.The food was so awesome,and xh thought i actually finished my share.Nooo actually i just shifted a big portion to kenneth.But still it was fun!!yay,i kinda feel like going back there after i get rid of the naueous taste of spice.

Something really unpleasant happened during drama and i am kinda lost over the whole thing.Shitxzxzx now i am in the hot soup man.
I admit i am your worst senior ever.
I skip drama for many invalid reasons.
Tell me something...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home