Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hi!(:

The state of euphoria- :D

Common tests are over so like its leaving a load off my chest, not completely thou.I've gotten my chinese paper back and the results are quite disappointing.39/70,its quite a good start actually on the bright side and i hope i get my 2 marks back tomorrow !
-

Okay the next stuff,i have been letting time pass me by nowadays.Life can be so horrid when there is so much going back there at the back of your mind.There's always my family,friends and O levels.Such issues could bring me into deep thoughts that would end up stirring my emotions.

I think of my Dad,and i thought of the world out there.It could be so cruel ,really.
I see my past and the mistakes i have made.I realised i couldnt change anything to make things better but i can promise to try my hardest not to make them again.Things can really get too harsh sometimes,because life make it happen.

I am positive i can think well for myself,but because of many good/different influences around..I make wrong choices.I told myself,whatever the decision i have made,I would go for it.Its only through my fall can i learn.
Seriously,i have so many questions and wonders what life is all about and i figured it only after every part of my life.

-
I miss my bfs,really do.I miss the times when we had all the things in the world to talk about & the bits and pieces of everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home