Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hi!(:
Today's sunday,the best day of the week for shopping.Sophisticated shopping,Woohoo.But no sadly I didnt manage to get what i want.Okay nevermind I shall get that billabong handbag very very soon.Set.
Went out with 2 loves,Allie& Wong.
Citylink to raffles city to marina square.Omg isnt it awesome.


Got some stuff..like..no i am not suppose to say it cause it will spoil everything.Okay now we all cant wait for tuesday!I am sure its gonna be some party of the year ever.

I am so happy for you Fii(:This is for you.Withlove.
Hello dearest you're gonna be 16 soon and this sweet 16 is gonna be one memorable one for you,that i promise.Firstly i thank you for all the good and crazy times that you've spent with me ,even at the darkest point of my life ,you were always there.I tell you,till the day i die,i wont forget about you.
Yeah,this hectic year has made us drift so much,but i just want you to know that no matter what you've got my back okay.Loveyou.

















































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home