Friday, March 09, 2007

Hi!(:

Life is pain,and you could probably witness that through your heart.
I could sense bad karma,for some reasons things have not been very good there.
Why,we dont even deserve this.

Everything is starting to fall apart & i know its because nobody is selfless.Gosh what in the name do you call one family when nobody gives a good damn about one another.
Perhaps all that really matters in life is luxury?Maybe not,I sorta figured that out.
Whats kinship without love & whats love with greed.
It disgusts me.

I hate this,totally.All that really matters to me right now is whether my dad's okay..
My mum is not interested in my results ,not anymore.This sucks.

-
Okay i should be joyful,todays is the last day of school.Its such s short day and and the major thing is we have our report slips.Yes.
Had mos with Yl after school and it was rewarding for the last day.(: Gee,i realise we have mos everyweek cause its probably like the best fastfood around.

Bye & happy hols.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home