Saturday, March 17, 2007

Hi!(:
I went out for like half a day,around 5.Hee Just me and my brother,we went all the way to candy empire to get my starburst!!Omg i am so satisfied with everything now(:
Then we had dinner together at Pp.Yep that was my day.
I wanted to catch up on my sleep so badly,but no my stupid eyebags wont go away.Its probably inherited from pandas and maybe thats how i got my huge forehead from the luohans.EEK.
No,i am not afraid of my flaws.(:

I realised that some people are really damn nice behind scenes,ha and you just wont see it.Right(: Like so & so and her/ him.I know that they are always nice no matter how reluctant they are to show the world.Yep,positive.

Ohhh then i started thinking about myself again,yes like always.I dont think too much anymore really,random thoughts just stream in whenever i am bored.Yeah for some reasons,my world seems way brighter than it was before.The sun's always hotter than ever,&more than once in awhile there will be a good full moon.Just like it is now.
I am so happy right now,i wish i could be forever.The feeling of being happy is so nice ..
The feeling of seeing Fii happy on her birthday,
the feeling when allie's so happy with d,
the feeling when wong 's year has been so much happier this year too,
the feeling when jas stands up after her fall,
the feeling when you see teni laughs,
the feeling whenever i have Soh yuanlin by my side,
the feeling when people are just happy..
I guess thats happiness & joy.

There are so much around that i can never stop loving..how am i to put it.Er yeah..Love.
Then i thought about love,which is still hard for me?Hahas,i love,love loveyou.Always do & i dont care if you know it.(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home