Friday, March 16, 2007

Hi!(:
Today has been a great day for me,thanks to you my beloved cousins.We are seeing so much less of each other cause of the distance.See,you shouldnt have moved right.Hahas.
So yes being at home simply kills me, so i spent my day with Melia&manda.
Caught Just follow law at Suntec.Seriously i dont quite get the story but its still good,i like the humour.
Maybe the moral of the story is when you dont see yourself,you dont see your mistakes.But when you see yourself,you would realise what you dont cherish.It all just sums up to appreciating the people around and loving equally.
The world has been so small today,i kept bumping into my friends wherever i go.Hahas,must be quite an unusual coincidence.
I am thinking about time and its constrains,yep i think i am still too young to take the Olevels.Yeah,and i think i shall never be ready anyway.






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home