Monday, April 30, 2007



Happy 16th JasK!!!Ultimate birthday nearing the midyears(:
Anyway enjoy the best to come babe,its great to be sixteeen.

I am so gonna screw up my papers.I have finished studying the chapters given by reliable sources but right now i am having doubts about it.I dont intend to memorise anything this time,just taking down main point and sit for the exam.

I 've only been focusing on maths and ss,the others are untouched.I am gonna lock myself home and study big time today.Its my last chance so its my last shot in case i am due to screw up more.

Oh and i must talk about saturday!Met Jm at pp to find our tuition class,had mossssssss(:Then we headed to the library and guess who joined us.Allie,brandon,darren,issac,huitien and M!Yes so the whole study thing turn out to be really enjoyable.We all had a great dinner together plus half time shopping.To me,it was a productive saturday.

So bye now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home