Saturday, April 21, 2007

I am really starting to hate my mum for all the things that she's doing to me.Has she forgotten who her kids are or maybe she has just decided to abandon all her responsibilities.Taking everything out on me is her so called interest.I know nothing's ever fair even if we all share the same blood.I swear no one can hell tolerate such treatment especially when it comes to your own mother.I only remember her shouting at me the entire day and i am really growing sick of it. I dont care if she wants everything in the world to be my fault,all she knows is to slap and scream to make herself feel better if thats not the worse she will take it out on my friends who are not the least involve.Its so typical of her seriously,always making me sound like a useless slut and telling the whole world the kind of burden she has for life.Tell me now,who can live without their parents ,so now is it any different??
First she has been on the phone the whole day,then when i just use it,she forces me to hang up and engage the line.I dont get it,seeing me all miserable makes her happier and i dont know why.How am i suppose to show any respect for my mum when she doesnt respect me or my life.

The only reason i live my life is definitely not for her.Okay i am sorry for ranting this.Grrrr













Hi!(:
Yesterday was such a hectic day for me.Slept at 3 plus the night before ,had to wake up early for tuition and do more work after that.Yes life sucks please.
I didn't go for church but i heard that something went very wrong during service so yeah i don't think i will be able to react anyway.Met Fii Qh and Gina at pp,settled for dinner at Yoshi.
Studied at starbucks,took pictures,drank and of course seeing people come and go.
The world has been so small seriously,i could list out the people i bumped into earlier.
Abygail,susanna,irene,hx,melia and manda.Okay to me,thats alot of people(:
Anyway,my body's running a temperature and i am going to be skipping school tomorrow.Last night totally drove me insane.My head was spinning non stop and all i did was tossing and turing till dawn.Its going to be a peaceful day for Jimson tomorrow since me and Yl and gonna be absent,he's so lonely......
I thought about the world revolving around me and life again.About my mistakes and all,how much i miss our friendship,the distance that was keeping us apart.
I could really picture myself drowning in my dramatic life.
Okay i am going to try studying despite all and before i end my post..
I hope T,F,A,Y are okay really..
Bye world.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home