Friday, April 27, 2007







Hi!(:

The midyear papers i have taken so far were killers man.If its the O,i would jump down and kill myself rather than to see my results.Fancy coming up with such inhumane topics for both english and chinese!!I can so picture myself crying to my papers telling myself how stupidity could kill me and the rest of my life.K,so yes i wrote about"The importance of having compulsory subjects in school" and everything i wrote just contradicted my thoughts.
Yes exactly just why again must we go through all this huh!!
I think whenever i get back my test results,my heart falls faster than that to seeing an ultra hot peep.
Jm came to my house after school today,watched the maid,study and eat.It was really fun by the way.Ohhhh and today's friday!!I am so happy its the end of the week again,ha but time seems to be running out quick.Shitzzz,its so scaryyyyyy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home