Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hi!(:
In case ya just wondering how's life right now,it has just arrive at a whole new level of utter stress & distraught.My e-geog's the only thing thats keeping me running in circles till now,nothing esle but that.My only aim now is to get through the mid years and of course it aint gonna be easy.Okay just screw all the shit thats coming up.School's insane,and i really yearn for my life back.Stupid,just why do dreams get confused with reality most of the time huh.Unrealistic dreams dont get me anywhere.Iknow.

-Hey,i have reckoned trying to talk to you about this..but somehow i just figured out that everything just really lies individually.Maybe cause i am starting to care to much about you and thats why i am feeling this way.I feel so upset seeing you lost in class..I just want you to do better really.

Classes are really tense now man,especially cause of the nearing Mye.I easily lapse focus and end up concluding that sometimes smart cells dont run in my blood.
When i grow up,i really wanna do something that i enjoy,i mean who doesnt?But its also a stroke of luck whether you get it or not so we have no choice but to work for it.
So just i am gonna work hard to end all the agony of studying and retire real soon.(Visit california,never come back)

Hi jim,you're very nice kay?bye.(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home