Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hi!(:

I am Physically drained alright and i mean entirely,just drag me tomorrow for i am not going to be retaking the 2.4.Hmm ya know how's the feeling right,dead beat,faint and sometimes you just wanna give up telling yourself to press on.The story of the rabbit and tortoise is so over cause it never works.Sheer determination only comes in without the cramps and all,seriously.

Then I had my chemistry test today which wasn't exactly bad.I have long convinced myself that i am just not born Chemist inclined and so i just did what i could.Spent the night figuring out stupid reactions and doing my own'experiments ,works for me.

Came home and i slept ,now this goes on.I only got up at this ridiculous hour at 8 so i am just wondering how am i suppose to make it through tonight.Stay up and balance Poa which is probably never bound to be balanced?

I am going through a serious phrase now man,with a total change in my lifestyle.No proper meals,no goodnight sleep ,no fun,no life.Damn it man.
I finally caught a glimpse of tve for 1/2 an hour today,then i realise i actually could have forgotten how the disney channel icon looked like.Sad



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home