Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hi!(:

Today's just out to get me,i failed add maths + 2.4 .
I did study for the test,i know it so and yet i failed.I am so traumatise by it and i know how it is like to not achieve something you have worked for.

2.4,i did my best and it was the best i can go.I dont know but nevermind as long i have the determination i can do the impossibles right?(:
Ya i kept thinking about reaching for my goals while running,it didnt work very well but it helps.
Then i realise how important it was to actually strive,and not getting your prize without hardwork.Encouragement as well,nothing works without it.
-


I sat back and started thinking about me and love.Never actually want to get into another because of many things thats going around.Honestly,its me not being able to commit and so i wont because i know the feeling of being hurt by now.
But i have to admit the joy love can bring,its not only special but most importantly it gives you the warm companionship and trust.I cherish that really, till now cause i could never forget the memories or even a single instance of regret.
Everything we go through,its worthwhile all in the name of love.

It can be so hard to let go of love,i dont know but it just occurs.But through the process of letting go, i feel that i have learnt so much and yeah i sorta start growing up from there.
I brokedown a couple of times but then again and again the people who were there ..they were my friends,with patience,care & love.The kinda love that would last for a lifetime .

I walked out of darkness and i knew the path i wanna go,and i promise never to let the same history repeat itself.I've been utterly foolish & selfish .
I just want to thank you for everything that you've showered upon me,it has been great having you around.I am sorry for causing you so much distraught and i guess i will never be able to make that up .You're great person,and i think you derserve a whole lot more in life and there's so much out there to persue.Nevertheless,I am still your friend forever.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home