Monday, April 09, 2007

Hi!(:

Katherine Mcphee-OverIt,go listen to it right now it gives you strong addiction!!
Today's a screwed day,but i manage to skip most of the lessons which was quite good?
Syf 's a goner,i dont know man we just ought to pray for the better.
You know how these kinda things can just drop bombs on us especially after all the hard work(Not me).

Went to T-mall to meet my parents after school for a short while,i dont know why we enjoy restocking the groceries at home.Yep endless supply of milk and fruits which are definitely essentials for a healthy living.
Hi dear classmates,i think you all are the coolest people in my life(:

I felt so much at ease after reading the letter,yep and i am gonna write one back to you now.
Loveyou always bestie<3
Pardon me for being so random,but sometimes i feel that its so amazing that my friends around can be so understanding .I mean everyone play such an important role in my life,even if its steping in for a minute.I treasure that,and i want you to know it.
You make coming to school worthwhile. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home