Monday, September 10, 2007

Hello everybody.Today's officially the day i turn 16.Haha wow,16 its kinda big for me you know.Good to grow older,life's gonna get better and oooyeah i am finally in for Nc 16.Feels pretty awesome.

Anyway this post is specially delicated to all my friends out there.I wanna thank you all with all my heart,my day has been made terrific really.I really treasure every bit and every moment that we're given together,as acquaintance,friends,best friends and so on,its has been great.

I thank all who have wished me,having those greetings bring more joy to my b'day.Thank you for all who text,thank you all who have sent me a testimonial via friendster.I thank you all with everything.

To my bestests,4 years together and we made it till today.There's just more than words to describe such affinity.Thank you all for the effort you all gave and thank you for making every good happen.School couldnt have been better without you all really.You guys really taught me the path to friendship and the importance of giving.I love you all.

Thank you to all who have given me gifts and all,thank you for going the extra mile,i truly appreciate it.& the letters i received ...were very touching you know it could bring me close to tears.You guys know who you are and i just wanna let you all know that you guys are great.
It has been a great day for me(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home