Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hey all,hello dead blog.I really wish there is still one good soul reading this cause from today i am going all out to make it up to all good times.Phew the exam has stormed through and all i think we should do is put it aside ,let our hair down and enjoy what life has to bring!!Omg the thought of it is getting me all excited already!!
Anyway there is so much to do and so little time before Prom night,and in case if you need to double confirm,its on the 20 Nov at Marriot hotel.Please i hope no shit screw up cause its the last major project before i can say that this year is accomplished.
I will be going away for a month to Hk and Tokyo ,pretty much a breakaway from life but i am really gonna miss my friends.
I hope all my hard work throughout the year could channel into better results for me and i would have something to be proud of.Hahahahah and of course to hurl them at my mum and be happy for a longer period of time.Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home