Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Helllo!!!!!I am done with all the enrolment shitz omg.When i wouch down to Sg i swear its the first thing I am gonna be done with. Oh oh see Hk,pretty huge eh. :)

I am extremely well taken care of by my dad.I have full course meal all the time and my dad babysits us like ... a dad.My extreme lack of vocab has in turn made me blog this way.


It really does look like as thou a typhoon has just swept past the house.But it really is a very comfy place you know..for three, that is.
So i was saying,my dad takes really good care of us.First he will send us to all kinds of treatment.Hair,face,eyes yeah you just name it. I feel a lot different somehow or maybe I am just convincing myself psychologically.Hee,hi.

I am feeling a lot better now.I cant wait to get back to sg because there are a lot of things I have to tend to. And of course things that i need to sort out..soon.I hope things will stop falling apart for awhile.There's just no right or wrong in doing things,we just have to move on with whatever decisions we make. L.I.F.E sums this up very shortly.
Some random things.
I am addicted to Juno soundtrack.
I just had a major shopping trip,I know my friends will be pleased. :)
Tights overload!!
I bought a speaker for my ipod,how mature.
H & M is a good place to shop,cheap and good i like. (Hi melia,i got stuff for ya)
Hair treatment is definitely working out for me.
I need to find a new bag urgently!!!I have like 2 days of shopping left.
I wonder why am i feeling so blank-out
Catherine is a super wooper fantastic girl.
Life is so short.
I cant wait for f & y's sleepover.Soon!!
Dad rocks my butt.
Goodnight.
Miss you.
Love you still.
Bye priscilla.
shitzx







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home