Saturday, February 09, 2008


The movies these days are so catchy.I have caught like 3 movies since my dad got back.Cj7 was sucha let down,seriously.I expected more humour since stephen chow was in the show.
Kungfu dunk was better and i had to watch it cause my dad is jay chou No 1 biggest fan.
Ah long show was the best really. I have no idea why Im rating the movies......Im bored,its day4 of cny,Im stuck at home.











& the best thing you can ever get out of Cny is family. Me and my cousins make it a point to meet up once a week every now and then despite everything that is going on between the rest.I feel extremely happy for ourselves.
I realised that me and my dad would probably spend half our lifetime working our asses off just to get clothes.In this ever-changing fashion trend,its almost impossible to save.You need clothes for casual,formal,working,sleeping,shopping,exersize,school........and thats everything.




I still miss Yl & fel.Working with them has taught me alot and of course not to mention the endless joy they have given me for like..........2 years??Hahas,Im glad for our friendships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home